Wednesday 30 January 2008

A Bit of a Tidy

I knew I had a piece of fabric buried somewhere that I needed to photograph - so the whole cupboard got turned upside down!!

In the end I decided it might now be a good time to sort through my "stash" and I must admit there were lots of "OOHS" and "AAHS" as I can upon offcuts and remnants I'd forgotten I'd bought.

I was readily "helped" by a Rugrat who thought it was fabulous to borrow some fleece to make into beds for both her and her myriad of imaginary friends which resulted in a trail all down the front stairs - not a great idea when someone was coming to view the house the next morning.

I was quite proud of the finished result until I turned round and found a large bag that I'd forgotten about!!

Reminder to self - get DH to put up some shelves!!

No comments:

Post a Comment