Sunday 23 August 2009

Meet Barry

In my last post, I gave you a sneeky peak of what I made for Blinking Flights Bug Swap.

Well now since the bugs have passed in mid air (to and from The Land of Oz!) and arrived safely I can now introduce you all to Barry.



Barry is both a spotty and a stripey bug!!


He has very unruly hair and a cheeky grin.


He likes Beer, Babes and the Beach. But dislikes Brocolli, Beards and Baseball.


TwoCheesePlease who was my swap partner sent me Penny.



By a weird coincidence she is both spotty and stripey too!!
I love her pigtails and glasses. She is also really cuddly as her back is made of fleece.


Her likes are the smell of old books, stationery and macaroons, but she has a dislike of windy days, crabs and brocolli!!

I really enjoyed making my bug and have agreed to make one for a special "ginger" lady.

No comments:

Post a Comment