Sunday 4 January 2009

Christmas Gifts

Thought I'd show you all the crafty gifts I got for Christmas.

Firstly my youngest sister bought me Jelly Roll Quilts by Pam & Nicky Lintott. (In fact I have 2 copies so if anyone wants to offer me something in exchange - then please do!!)


Secondly my Brother & Sister In Law bought me a Hoffman Fabrics Bali Pops Fabric Strips in their Mulberry colourway. There are 40 full width strips of 2.5" depth. These are beautiful Batik prints.




I also treated myself to a piece of Amy Butler FOREST fabric in Grey & Orange. I need a new bag so it may be used for that.


Lastly I bought 24 approx. 9" x 11" pieces of Vintage 1800's/Civil War design fabric all in Chocolate & Cherry colours. Now I just have to find a quilt pattern to use with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment