Wednesday 26 May 2010

My Little Rainbow!

For those of you who know me - you'll be well aware of my love of Rainbows. Well now I have one of my own!

My daughter recently joined Rainbows - which is the most junior sector of the Girl Guides Association. In my day this level didn't exist - you joined as a Brownie.

For the last couple of weeks she's been learning and memorising the "Promise" at every opportunity, and last night she, along with 2 other girls, recited it when requested and so now she's the full arch!


She was really chuffed with herself, and I couldn't have been prouder.


I loved my time in Guiding and it seems that history is repeating itself.

And as I am such a hoarder that I still have the certificcate from when I became a Brownie! How sad am I? (My name was spelt wrongly - but this time is was the surname not my Christian name)

1 comment:

  1. I`M SUCH A HOARDER TOO!
    SPECIALLY WITH MY CHILDREN ARTWORK... I JUST HAVE TO KEEP IT ALL!

    DEBBIE MOSS

    ReplyDelete