Tuesday 27 May 2008

Weekly Update #2

Checking over my list, here's what got finished:

1 x pair of Curtains
3 x Voile curtains
1 x Mini Quilt Swap
Functional Felt Swap
1 x Uplighters
1 x string of bunting
Roman Blind

Still Outstanding:

1 x Duvet Set
2 x pairs of Curtains
1 x Voile curtain
1 x Mini Quilt Swaps
Doll Swap
1 x Uplighters
3 x strings of bunting
4 Cushion Covers
Toadstool Swap
ITNG Makka Pakka Soft Toy
ITNG Haa Hoo Soft Toy

The only addition I have is 15 x Voile squares for a playgroup.

On a more "technology" front - I've joined Flickr !!

I have my own Photosteam and have added the badge to my blog homepage (a feat in itself!!), and have joined the groups set up in conjuction with the swaps I'm involved in.

I also set up a Group of my own so that the Mumsnet Crafters have someplace to show off their talents.

2 comments:

  1. blimey you have been busy...and it doesn't look like you'll get much of a rest next week either, does it?!
    The sneaky peek of the quilt looks great, and I can't wait to see your doll for the meecrafty cwap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow you've been busy. goodluck with the rest of your list!
    l
    x

    ReplyDelete