Monday 14 April 2008

A "Vintage" Reusable Shopping Bag

I was having trouble deciding what to make for the recent Vintage Swap, so with something in mind I asked Megan a question, which was answered in the negative, but which raised another possibility.

So off I surfed and came upon this fab
tutorial for a "fold into itself shopping bag" on Crafster.

I decided that I'd go a bit 70's vintage with the same swirly fabric I used on my bunny cushion but with the addition of purple corduroy - groovy man!!


I hadn't thought about how bulky the cord would be when folded so it wasn't a 100% success - but I'll know better next time and use 2 lightweight fabrics.

1 comment:

  1. oohh - that's my bag and i *love* it - thanks again!!! it's so well made and i love the fabrics xxx

    x vInTaGe VioLeT x

    ReplyDelete