Wednesday 18 June 2014

Juneathon Day 17 - Plants, plants, everywhere!

I started off the morning with another trip around the village. I have been so lucky with the weather the last couple of weeks that it's been lovely to grab some fresh air before I spend the rest of the day in the house!

A while ago, Miss H had planted some sunflower seeds that came with a DVD of the film "The Lorax" and as they are getting to around 2 foot tall, it was time that they were planted on. I bought a couple of climbing plants with the aim of them eventually covering the fence panels at the bottom of the garden, so I spent most of the day digging holes for them all to go into!

The tallest sunflower was kept back as Miss H wants to enter it into the "Planted From Seed" competition category at the school summer fete in a couple of weeks.

Juneathon Running Total = 47.5k


No comments:

Post a Comment