Wednesday 4 June 2014

Juneathon Day 4

I have decided that my "walk around the village" will be as daily an occurrence as I can manage. There are obviously going to be days where the weather will scupper an outing, other days when I'll go for a run instead and of course times when I have an early appointment.  It will be interesting to see whether I can get round faster at the end of the month than I did on Day 2!

This morning's weather was a bit spit-spot, and it would have been easy to just drop Missy off at school and turn back for home, but this challenge gave me the motivation to "just do it"!

Luckily I missed the heavy showers - they came later - and I burnt off a few more calories afterwards trying to get the house back into a decent state after rather neglecting it last week over half term.

No comments:

Post a Comment