Tuesday 10 June 2014

Juneathon Day 10

Yesterday I had an early visit to Miss H's class at school, and as I had the swim planned, I didn't walk the circuit around the village but I was back out pounding the pavements today. The sun was shining and Lady Gaga was warbling in my ears. So that's another 2.5k added to the Juneathon tally!

In fact, I think I will keep a running total of distance covered over the month. So up to today it's standing at 25.6k (4.5 + 2.5 + 2.5 + 2.5 + 3.6 + 2.5 + 3.5 + 1.5 + 2.5).

Last week I promised all you lucky people a picture of the bunting I was making for Miss H's school. Red is the colour of the school uniform, so I made the flags from a selection of fabrics with red and white patterns - dots, spots, stars, stripes and checks.  I chose white felt for the letters and white heading tape.

 
 
It turned out pretty great - even though I say so myself!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment